The Ministry of Education, Youth, and Physical Education of the Czech Republic in 2020 provides 4 scholarships for Ukrainian students and teachers of HSE to study Czech at the Summer School of Slavic Studies in the Czech Republic.
The summer school provides 3-4 weeks of Czech language courses for all levels of language proficiency (from elementary level and above). Czech language studies are envisaged in the following higher education institutions of the Czech Republic:
1) University. T. Masaryk in Brno - 2 scholarships;
2) F. Palatsky University in Olomouc - 1 scholarship;
3) Charles University in Prague - 1 scholarship.
All costs associated with the attendance and training of participants are covered by the Czech side.
You can find detailed information about summer schools of slovenian studies at the mentioned universities, and to find the application form at http://www.msmt.cz/eu-and-international-affairs/summer-schools-of-slavonic-studies ? lang = 2 and in Czech http://www.msmt.cz/mezinarodni-vztahy/letni-skoly-slovanskych-studii
The following documents must be submitted for the scholarship application:
- • Questionnaire completed in Ukrainian
- • A completed application form in English
- • Passport copy (ID)
- • Resume (preferably in Europass format, in English)
- • Short motivational essay up to 1000 words long (Czech or English owl)
- • Copies of educational documents (diploma with application or academic certificate with excerpt)
- • Czech language proficiency certificates (if available)
The more detailed information you can get in International Relations Office of National University «Odessa Law Academy».