Students self administration of the National University “Odessa Academy of Law” is students independent social activity to realize the functions of the administration of the institution of higher education that is determined by the University administration, dean’s offices and is conducted in accordance with the objectives of the students ' collective.
The activities of the bodies of the University students self administration is governed by the legislation in force, acts of the Ministry of education and science, the University Statute, Regulation on the Students’ self administration of the National University “Odessa Academy of Law”.
The objectives of the bodies of students self administration are: providing the execution of students obligations and protecting their rights, promoting harmonious development of personalities of students, forming the organizational and leadership skills of students.
The activities of the bodies of students self administration is focused on the improvement of the educational process, quality of education, forming of students’ culture, increasing of the social activity and the responsibilities for assigned tacks of student youth.
The main functions of the bodies of students self administration are:
- to provide and to protect the rights and interests of students, in particular towards the organization of the educational process;
- to provide execution students obligations;
- to promote educational, scientific and creative activities of students;
- to assist creation of the proper conditions of living and rest of students;
- to assist the activities of the different types of student’s associations;
- to organize cooperation with students of the other universities and youth organizations;
- to assist the employment of graduates;
- to take part in the solving the questions of the international exchange of students;
- to take part in the realization of the State youth politics;
- to involve students into amateur performances.