10 reasons to study at the National University «Odesa Law Academy»
- 165 year-old glorious traditions of legal education
- Competitive tuition fees on the European educational market
- Be taking classes in Ukrainian, Russian, English, German and French
- Experienced teaching staff
- Involvement in the educational process of experienced Ukrainian and foreign practitioners
- Advanced educational methodology and training tools fully adapted to the European Higher Education Area.
- Favorable conditions for academic mobility
- Receive a demanded, promising and high-paying profession
- Perfect conditions for learning, leisure and everyday life
- Discover Odessa city with unique history and inimitable soul
National University “Odesa Law Academy” announces the admission of students
You can get any additional information about National University “Odesa Law academy” from:
- Vice-rector for International Relations Professor Vyacheslav A. Tulyakov; tel.+380487198769
- Head of International Relations Department Vadym R. Barskyy,
-Staff of International Relations Department conducts the orientation once the groups are formed.
A preliminary examination of the documents of foreign applicants is conducted by International Relations Office of National University “Odesa Law Academy” from July, 1 till August, 25. According to decision of Rector the reception of documents may be extended.
Foreign citizens enter National University “Odesa Law Academy” on condition of successful completion of the admission test in the form of interview. The interview is conducted upon groups’ completion (languages of the interview are Ukrainian or Russian).
Students-foreigners study in the University on a compensation basis.
Full-time students are placed in the dormitories next to the University in rooms for two persons equipped with modern furniture, separate shower and toilet, Internet. Cost of housing is not included in cost of education.
University has the facilities corresponding with European standards of education organization, research, living and leisure. Educational buildings are situated in the seaside area of the city close to city transport highways.
To enter National University “Odesa Law Academy” for the first year of study students-foreigners should submit the following documents:
- application form;
- copy of document confirming the education that includes subjects and marks received;
- medical certificate about the state of health; certified by official health authority of the country of foreigner’s origin issued not earlier than two months before his arrival to Ukraine;
- insurance for providing of emergency medical care (except the foreigners from countries, that have the agreement with Ukraine about free providing of emergency medical care);
- copy of birth certificate;
- 6 photos (size: 60x40 mm);
- Return ticket with open date of coming back to the motherland less than in one year.
To enter the post-graduate department of doctorate department except all the abovementioned documents, foreigners submit also other documents in accordance to established procedure.
National University “Odesa Law Academy” provides training of students according to the educational system of Ukraine which includes: one-year course of linguistic and regional studies training to enter the University; education according to the program of educational and qualification levels of “junior specialist”, “bachelor”, “specialist”, “master”. There are post-graduate department and doctorate department in the University.
- Political sciences;
- Intellectual property;
- Consolidated information;
- Public service.
Education is executed in three languages: Ukrainian, Russian and English.
National University “Odesa Law Academy” is a state university of higher learning under Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine’s license, which has a right to provide the education for students from foreign countries.
National University “Odesa Law Academy” has the highest in Ukraine (IV) accreditation level.
President of National University “Odesa Law Academy” is Academician of National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine, Doctor of Legal Sciences, Professor Sergey V. Kivalov