1. Get invitation for a study:
To get invitation for study in NU “OLA” you need:
To fulfil the application for study in NU”OLA” https://docs.google.com/document/d/14AEAT0P0G2nJZAGuF1qzyWvdUPn0zvdlPBMlEvxKFNg/edit and send us a letter to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us the following documents which are necessary for preparing the invitation:
- Application (Application form, pdf);
- Consent to personal data collecting and processing (Consent, pdf);
- Copy of documents about the previous education (appendix to educational qualifications), which provide information about candidate's progress in academic subjects;
- Copy of certificate about completing the course of language training (if available);
- Copy of the first page of the passport or another document, which proves a foreign citizen's identity.
To conduct a payment for the visa support (for citizens of countries with visa-required entries to Ukraine). You will receive the bank requisites and payment details by e-mail
To get the original of the invitation for study, which is required for:
- opening a long-stay visa (for citizens of countries with visa-required entry to Ukraine);
- presenting it when passing through the passport control.
Academic year in Ukraine starts on September, 1 .Admission of foreign citizens is conducted, as a rule, till 01 November and till 01 March (except for the admission to the Preparatory Department and for undergoing the Specialized Training in Medicine (Clinical Ordinatura)). Transfer and renewing to studies of the students who were dismissed from higher educational establishments, is conducted as a rule during summer or winter vacations.
To come for study to Ukraine on time you need:
Citizens of countries with visa-required entries to Ukraine must submit: documents for long-stay (student) visa (D-type visa) to the Embassy of Ukraine in your country (if there is no Embassy of Ukraine in your country, pay attention that the country of visa issuing is stated in the form of the invitation for study). Requirements concerning the documents processing and the procedure of applying for visa should be specified on the website of the Embassy of Ukraine in your country. Besides the documents, which are required for visa opening, original of the invitation for study must be submitted.
Citizens of the countries with visa-free entries must have the original of the invitation for study when crossing the Ukrainian border which proves the aim of entry to Ukraine.
To inform you of your planned arrival date in Ukraine, the flight number of the vehicle. Such information is necessary for a foreign citizen to meet with a representative of NU OLA and to further accompany him from the border crossing point to our educational institution.
3. Admission to Study in NU “OLA”:
According to the "Order of organization of recruitment to studies (internship) of foreign citizens and stateless persons" approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine №1541 from 01.11.2013 with changes conducted according to the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science №1272 from 11.12.2015, submit personally to the International Relations Office (Fontanska doroga St,23, 207 cabinet):
- original and notarized copy of the document about the previous obtained educational level (educational-qualification level) on the basis of which the admission is held;
- original and notarized copy of the diploma supplement about the previous obtained educational level (educational-qualification level) on the basis of which the admission is held;
- in case of transfer or renewal to studies a foreigner shall submit academic transcript issued by the foreign or Ukrainian educational establishment;
- for master or post-graduate studies a foreigner shall submit the original and the copy of the document which contains the academic plan of the previous level of higher education, obtained credits, duration of studies and the academic performance;
- copy or original of the passport document of the foreigner or the document which proves the identity of the person without citizenship with a notarized translation into Ukrainian language;
- 6 Photos size 30x40 mm;
- copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian (if available).
- To pass the entrance interview on the knowledge of the language which must be on the level, enough for the successful learning of the educational material.
- To pass the entrance interview on the academic subjects, depending on the chosen specialty.
- In case of successful passing the entrance interview, a foreign citizen must conduct a payment for studies
YOU CAN GET ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT UNIVERSITY FROM:
- Vice-rector for International Relations Professor Vyacheslav A. Tulyakov;
tel. +(380-48) 719-87-69;
- Head of International Relations Office Yulyia Astankevych,