From February 20, to February 22 2020 at the Lviv National University. Ivan Franko within the framework of the Erasmus + project "Modernization of Masters Programs for Future Judges, Prosecutors, Investigators in Respect of European Human Rights Standards"
(project number: 598471-EPP-1-2018-1-AT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP) Scientific and Technical Conference "Criminal justice in preparation of future judges, prosecutors, investigating European standards for human rights"
The conference is attended by scientists from higher education institutions, scientific institutions, law enforcement, court, advocacy, public organizations. Among them were representatives of the National University "Odessa Law Academy" Vice-Rector for International Relations, Professor Tuliakov VA, Associate Professor of the Department of Criminal Process OO Torbas. and Associate Professor of the Department of Criminal Process Stepanenko AS
- problems of in-depth study of criminal-law disciplines;
- modern methods in teaching the disciplines of the criminal cycle;
- problems of reforming criminal law;
- reforming the system of crime prevention at the present stage;
- problems of reforming criminal procedural law;
- problems with the use of forensic knowledge in criminal proceedings.
Professor Tuliakov V.A. delivered a presentation on the Sustainable Development Goals, Human Rights and Criminal Jurisdiction at the meeting.