According to the Cooperation Agreement in Education between the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia, the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia has announced a competition for scholarships of up to 12 months.
Scholarship includes: free education, free accommodation and meals, scholarship payment, health insurance, free visa.
The following documents are required to participate in the selection for a scholarship from the Government of the Republic of Serbia:
- completed application form;
- CV with cover letter in English or Serbian;
- certified copy of certificate or diploma, other important documents;
- stay program;
- two recommendations from university teachers;
- a copy of correspondence with a Serbian higher education institution, which showes readiness to accept the candidate for a scholarship;
- medical certificate confirming that the candidate does not suffer from infectious diseases.
You can find more detailed information on the website https://eploacademy.eu/about-the-academy/, for participation please contact the International Relations Office of the National University "Odessa Law Academy" Fontanskaya road 23, office 207